- Parent Category: News
- Category: News
- Published: Friday, 26 August 2016 06:16
- Written by admin
Sharawaji Records is pleased to announce our first internship programme for university students in Hong Kong.
If you are a university student in Hong Kong looking for 2 weeks experience in the music industry Sharawaji Records may be able to offer you an internship.
Programme content: Sharawaji Records interns will experience the day to day activities of a dynamic record label in the 21st century, supervised and mentored by an industry professional. You will and learn about
- artist and repertoire - artist placement, branding, image, song writing, musicianship, talent, live performance
- music production - gear, microphone placement, recording, digital and analogue formats, mixing, mastering
- post production - graphic design, manufacturing,
- legal matters and rights in recordings - registrations, copyright, PROs, artist friendly agreements, technology, digital markets
- publishing - radio campaigns
- publicity - public relations, reviews, merchandise, network
- sales - niche markets, mainstream markets, retail, non-traditional retail
- distribution - physical and digital distribution
- the mailroom - the backbone of any successful record label
- marketing - ongoing campaigns
Remuneration: remuneration may be provided during this internship at the management team's discretion. It may lead to ongoing part time employment.
Working hours: the work times are 9-1pm or 1pm-6pm (Monday to Friday) at our office in Two IFC, Central.
Requirements: current undergraduate or post-graduate student, any ethnicity, any gender, any age. Preference is given to music, law, marketing and graphic design students but we will review each application on a case by case basis.